[mythtv-users] Duplicate recordings for the Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Deyan mythtv at bektchiev.net
Wed Nov 3 20:21:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

Every once in a while I'd get a repeat of the Tonight Show to be
recorded although my rule specifies to "Exclude Repeat Episodes" and
the program id matches the id of what is in the oldrecorded table.

Looking at the program table all rows have the previouslyshown flag
set to 0 (false) so maybe this is what is causing the issue but I
wanted to know if there was a way to exclude these episodes from being
recorded again.

Here are links to the contents of the program and oldrecorded tables,
and the mythbackend --testschedule.

http://rapidshare.com/files/428735103/testschedule.txt
http://rapidshare.com/files/428735389/sql.out

Thanks,