[mythtv-users] BBC One HD to start in test at least on 3rd November.

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Wed Nov 3 09:32:38 UTC 2010

On 3 Nov 2010, at 09:20, Richard Morton wrote:

> I rescanned existing transports this morning at around 815am, no luck unfortunately.

Currently BBC ONE HD is labelled as 6941, sometime today I expect it will change to BBC ONE HD.

I have manually changed my label and after a short while I get the eit epg, currently it's disabled after a couple of recordings yesterday chose BBC ONE HD as the best option and I got an hour or two of the test transmission, red circling hippos etc... :-(

Andre