[mythtv-users] New trunk version lost VDPAU?

DaveD mythtv at guiplot.com
Tue Nov 2 05:23:48 UTC 2010

I upgraded to the newest trunk version available from Axel (27015) and
it greatly improved the ff/rew key response, but now the VDPAU seems to
be broken.  It's still set in the playback settings, but the frontend
doesn't seem to even try.  Here's the frontend output:

2010-11-01 21:26:54.538 VideoOutputXv: Desired video renderer '' not
available.
             codec 'MPEG2' makes 'xv-blit,xshm,xlib,' available, using
'xv-blit' instead.
2010-11-01 21:26:54.542 VideoOutputXv: XVideo Adaptor Name: 'NV17 Video
Texture'

I'm not sure what the "video renderer '' not available" means.  Does the
new version no longer support VDPAU?  Do I need to set up a different
playback profile?  Maybe just a quirk in this build (missing
--with-vdpau or something)?  Any ideas?

Dave D.