[mythtv-users] Cheap Remote and blaster

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Tue Nov 2 03:18:19 UTC 2010

> Jump points need to be configured for things like this.  To my
> knowledge there are none by default, but they are simple to setup.
> Once this is done, you can map all of the unused keys to single
> keypresses or custom jump point routines, etc...
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Jump_points

ROFL, nothing's easy to understand with Myth. So many things to know to everything work right. Whew.
Ok, thanks for the link, now I need to learn about jump points in order to press Pictures on my menu to have the server change my screen from say Live TV to the Images Gallery, or what ever it's called.

I'll read up on that.