[mythtv-users] Sony BD bluetooth remote and changing key mappings

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Sat May 29 08:48:52 UTC 2010

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 8:20 PM, Richard Morton
<richard.e.morton at gmail.com> wrote:
> How about simply changing the keybindings within one or both applications so
> the one inpuit.conf works in both?

That's a thought too, but it seemed a bit, I dunno, wrong. I know LIRC
can be used to send different keys to different apps and I thought
going down a similar route was, sorta, consistent.

But yes I'll have to find where XBMC stores its keybindings as I'd
rather change them than the myth ones. (I think).