[mythtv-users] Mythweb and nokia n900

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Fri May 28 18:29:29 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 1:21 AM, Gary Dawes <gary.dawes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not sure about the N900 but this is what I did on my N810 and N800, as the
> built-in media player on those devices also has a limited range of codecs.

I don't think it's a codec issue.  I also have an N900 (and love it)
but I haven't been able to get this part of it to work either.  The
reason it's not a codec issue is because if I copy the files to the
phone or try to play them over NFS they play fine.

I'm not really sure what the cause of the problem is, but It seems
like the media player on the N900 just doesn't support .m3u files that
have http:// references in them or something like that.

Eric