[mythtv-users] Jamu and Movies With Numbers in Title

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Wed May 26 12:51:31 UTC 2010

On 5/26/2010 07:54, James Kaufman wrote:
> For "THX 1138", the filename of the movie is "THX 1138 (1971).avi"
> Have I simply named the movies incorrectly, or is there an issue with
> numbers that resemble dates in movie names?

The set of regular expressions used for processing filenames in
MythVideo (and duplicated in the python bindings) will ignore anything
in parentheses for titles that do not have any season or episode
information.  JAMU has its own routines for processing filenames, and I
don't know off hand how it will handle those.