[mythtv-users] HDPVR Remote with MCE USB Receiver

Charles Wright cpwright at gmail.com
Tue May 25 20:58:56 UTC 2010

It seems like it should be possible to use an MCE receiver to get
keystrokes from the remote that comes with an HDPVR?  Does anyone have
a configuration file that works for this?  I tried adding:
include "/usr/share/lirc/remotes/hauppauge/lircd.conf.hauppauge"

To /etc/lirc/lircd.conf, but that did not work.  I also tried running
irrecord, but the lead pulse was inconsistent, and when trying to
assign a button it consistently said "Something went wrong."

Charles