[mythtv-users] What's the frontend of choice these days?

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Mon May 24 10:27:57 UTC 2010

Sorry didn't look at the link, just quoted revo price with 2gb ram.

I bought my zotac board from miniitx.com

On 24 May 2010 11:25, "Paul Gardiner" <lists at glidos.net> wrote:

Richard Morton wrote:

> You must have 512MB VIDEO MEMORY and at least the same amount of system
me...
Oh ok. I was just hoping I could reuse a 1GB dimm I already have. I
guess I could try it out, seeing if I can assign 512MB, but then
I'd be trying to run minimyth in 512MB. I guess I will need to
buy some memory.

> Circa £200 is the going rate in the uk, check google shopping.

Ah, I must of posted the wrong link. I was looking at a
Zotac IONITX F-E Ion N330 Motherboard for £111.

Cheers,
       Paul.