[mythtv-users] Mystique SaTiX-S2 Dual PCIe (stv0900 + stv6110)

Devin Heitmueller dheitmueller at kernellabs.com
Mon May 24 02:52:28 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 10:40 PM, Emmanuel <eallaud at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry to jump abit late on this, but is this card (or its little sister with
> only one tuner) able to tune to 45MS/s DVB-S2 transponder? And does it have
> CI support? All of this reliably functional with the current drivers (I can
> compile if necessary).
> TIA,
> Bye
> Manu

We've done some cleanup of the IRQ/DMA code in general, although at
this point we've done no testing of high bandwidth DVB-S2.  Or focus
has primarily been on getting analog support working for ngene, so any
improvements/fixes that might impact DVB-S2 are just a byproduct of
that work.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs