[mythtv-users] "low cost" iPad / Mythremote (MythDroid)

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sun May 23 16:47:29 UTC 2010

On Sunday 23 May 2010 10:42:29 am Richard Morton wrote:
> Inducer; lol. didnt spot that typo.
>
> they mean transducer I am sure... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transducer

Yeah, I assumed they simply meant that the device has "positional awareness",
much like my Blackberry Storm2, the display will rotate if the device is
turned sideways.

I guess Asian suppliers often have problems with English, it is, after all, a
horrible language to learn, especially as a non-native user.

But I am very glad to see the iPad competition happening so quickly.

I guess the patent wars won't be far behind.