[mythtv-users] IPad and mythtv.

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun May 23 07:17:16 UTC 2010

Hi

On 23 May 2010 03:04, Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com> wrote:
> No, not really. That's just one of many many MANY more things you can
> do on it. That said, even friends, one with a kindle, one with a nook,
> were very impressed by iBooks (especially the ability to have color
> pictures/illustrations in an e-book).

I don't really see the iPad as an iBook reader, especially as I have a
kindle. And the kindle gives me 15 days of battery life with normal
reading (few hours each day).. And I can use it outside, and it's much
lighter...

When I travel, I used to have in my carry-on luggage: kindle, 13"
laptop, magazines..

Now it will be, kindle and iPad in carry-on and 15" laptop in the
suitcase, just in case I ever need it for work..