[mythtv-users] advice on sound card S/PDIF

Nicola Bortolotti bortolotti.nicola at gmail.com
Thu May 20 08:58:09 UTC 2010

Hi all,
can anyone give me an advice on not too expensive pci sound card with s/pdif
output?

I need to connect it to home theatre input (no it is connected to AUX and
there is a lot of noise when volume is high-pitched)
If possible, I'd like:
- pci interface;
- well linux and myth supported (I'm not too skill..), so if my system will
recognize it without bring me crazy, I'll prefer..;
- without fan (only heat sink);
- cheap;
Moreover, I'm from Italy, any council about where acquire it (I don't know:
consolidated e-commerce, ebay or what else..)

Thank you very much,
Best regards,
   Nicola