[mythtv-users] Trouble shooting UPnP

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Thu May 20 08:11:10 UTC 2010

Correction. Turns out UPnP is working just fine. I'd forgotten
that the time I saw the server present on the network was when
working under Vista (a rare occurrence thankfully). I just booted
up Vista a minute ago, and the server is showing, plus I can
play some of my recordings (any that I've removed the ads from
- presumably the ones that are PS streams as opposed to TS
streams).

So the problem is that the TV cannot detect the server. I
guess that might be because I have it connected to the
network through a wireless ethernet transceiver. I'll see
if I can find a huge length of cat5 to try a direct wired
connection.

Cheers,
	Paul.