[mythtv-users] Ubuntu 10.04 PPA for 0.23?

Marc Randolph mrand at pobox.com
Wed May 19 22:42:21 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 3:10 PM, Pete Ashdown <pashdown at xmission.com> wrote:
> Where might I find a package repository for Lucid containing 0.23 and
> associated plugins and themes?  Something that isn't updated every day with
> a daily build?

Howdy Pete,

If you find the daily updates from the Mythbuntu auto-builds PPA
annoying, you can either ignore them (which is what I do until the
weekend comes, then I update), or you could simply do a single update
while pointing at the PPA to grab the latest version, then switch back
to the standard repo.  Since the version in the PPA is higher, it'll
be kept even after switching back to the standard repo, at least until
the repo catches up (right now it isn't know if it ever will).

Have fun,

   Marc