[mythtv-users] HD-PVR & Live TV

Joe Friedrich pennstatejoe74 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 15:18:04 UTC 2010

Thanks for your help Johnny and Gerald.  I do absolutely want to be able to watch TV (for now anyway until I can win my wife over on the other benefits of Myth).

So I do still need those patches with 0.23.  Good to know.  I should apply them in the proper order and then "sudo make" then "sudo make install".  Then that should be it, right?  I tried that yesterday, but got some errors.  I'll try again today.  If I get errors again, where would I find the logs?

Best,

Joe
Joe Friedrich

*Sent from mobile device