[mythtv-users] restore initial audio settings

Nicola Bortolotti bortolotti.nicola at gmail.com
Tue May 18 13:53:18 UTC 2010

Ok, I try to select some voices from combo, but it seems that none works..
I use Ubuntu 10.4 and mythtv 0.23.

How command can I run to understand what subsytem is used to play sounds?
(alsa, oss, pulse...)
Should i compile the property in the combo by hand? (I remember that in
previous version I had to wrote something similar to "ALSA:default"...)

Sorry, but I'm not too skill..

Best regards,
     Nicola