[mythtv-users] font sizes in .23?

Dan Armbrust daniel.armbrust.list at gmail.com
Mon May 17 13:37:07 UTC 2010

> The fact is that the new theming capabilities allow for quite complex
> themes, and if you start mucking around changing sizes you'll soon
> start overflowing containers, which will then need to be enlarged,
> which will then allow less to fit on the screen, so other elements
> will need to be reduced or removed, and so on.

Ugh.  So, 2 steps forward, 1 step back then.  Seems like every other
themeable app/OS/window manager that I have ever used has independent
control of fonts and font sizes used by the theme.

Especially for something with the use case of a TV set top box, you
would think that would have  been a priority in designing the themeing
system.

Thanks for the tips... I guess I have to hack a theme or two.