[mythtv-users] Distro for Asrock Nettop ION330Pro ?

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Fri May 14 22:47:11 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Scott
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 6:21 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Distro for Asrock Nettop ION330Pro ?

On May 14, 2010, at 6:18 PM, Nick Rout wrote:

> Having used (and tinkered endlessly) with myth on   gentoo, and moved
> to mythbuntu, I wouldn't go  back.

I'll second that. I ran 0.20 and 0.21 on Gentoo and was happy-ish for years.
Then I grew unhappy with the packaging and moved to mythbuntu. Most of it
just works out of box. The one part that I still have to tinker with is the
lirc setup.

--
Scott <catfather at donpoo.net>
AIM: BlueCame1

To each his own, I agree Gentoo can sometimes be a chore, but I like it
because I like to tinker.
While a distro that just works is nice, Gentoo has sort of become a part of
me.

MarcT