[mythtv-users] Shaw Direct channel changing

Rick ve1gn at nb.sympatico.ca
Fri May 14 11:53:48 UTC 2010

I'm using Shaw Direct aka Starchoice.  Does anyone know if there is more
than one code to change channels on the DSR-505 HD?  I have 2 of the
boxes 3 rooms apart.  When you change channels on one it changes
channels on the other.  Makes it kind of hard when you have recordings
scheduled at the same time as you wind up recording the same thing on
both.  I'm using the my.tv ir transmitter and script MyBlaster.pl by
William Munson.  The code on the receivers are set to 000 and the script
is using $remote_code="869".

Rick