[mythtv-users] .23 LiveTV and Recordings do NOT play

Paul Friedrichsmeyer infinisource at gmail.com
Fri May 14 04:05:18 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

My hardware is as follows:

AMD Phenom II x4 2.3Ghz
8GB Ram
1TB Storage
NVIDIA 9800 GTX PCIe

HDHomeRunner with latest firmware

Background info:

I have had a stable Myth .22 installation for a while now that would display
Live TV and playback recorded TV without any issues, until I upgraded to .23
tonight using the Avenard Repo's.

The backend and frontend logs can be found here:

http://www.infini-source.com/uploaded/backend.log
http://www.infini-source.com/uploaded/frontend.log

I am at a total loss here!  It's definitely (or at least I do not believe it
to be so) not a permissions issue as the current logged in user can access
the files in the storage group and can play the video files using mplayer
from the shell.

Any thoughts or ideas?  I have been staring this problem down for the last 4
hours now.  Any help would be definitely appreciated.

Thank you,

Paul