[mythtv-users] Problem with SVN changeset 24559 - xdg-screensaver

brad dreisbach bradd at ameri.ca
Thu May 13 13:56:14 UTC 2010

On May 12, 2010, at 5:24 PM, Tom Lichti wrote:

> Is anyone else having issues with this change? I get a ton of these in the logs:
>
> 2010-05-12 16:56:30.269 ScreenSaverXDG: Calling xdg-screensaver reset
> 2010-05-12 16:56:30.437 ScreenSaverXDG: Calling xdg-screensaver reset

I am not seeing these error messages in my logs, but I am having a seemingly
similar problem.  When watching a recording or something in mythvideo if
I adjust the volume or pause or basically do anything the theme background
is drawn over top of the video.  I have tried various themes(with mythbuntu
theme is does look like a window/door screen, with arclight and graphite
its the actual background image).