[mythtv-users] Your recording statistics?

Brian Long briandlong at gmail.com
Thu May 13 11:20:44 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Eloy Paris <peloy at chapus.net> wrote:

> MythWeb has a nice Recording Statistics page that I take a look at every
> now and then. My stats are as follows:
>
> Number of shows: 330
> Number of episodes: 3150
> First recording: Sunday September 14th, 2003
> Last recording: Sunday May 9th, 2010
> Total Running Time: 6 years 7 months 24 days 16 hrs 44 mins
> Total Recorded: 4 months 11 days 21 hrs 47 mins
> Percent of time spent recording: 0%
>
> Just curious to see what everybody else's stats are.

I'm fairly certain I had a database problem like many others, since I know
I've been running since before 2007.  :)
Number of shows:146Number of episodes:13037First recording: Wednesday March
21st, 2007Last recording: Thursday May 13th, 2010Total Running Time: 3 years
1 month 22 days 4 hrs 34 minsTotal Recorded: 10 months 24 days 22 hrs 21
minsPercent of time spent recording: 4%/Brian/