[mythtv-users] Your recording statistics?

greg at nodecam.com greg at nodecam.com
Mon May 10 16:27:26 UTC 2010

> MythWeb has a nice Recording Statistics page that I take a look at every
> now and then. My stats are as follows:

Number of shows:    617
Number of episodes:    17414
First recording:    Saturday February 19th, 2005
Last recording:    Monday May 10th, 2010
Total Running Time:    5 years 2 months 18 days 13 hrs 28 mins
Total Recorded:    1 year 6 months 15 days 20 hrs 54 mins
Percent of time spent recording:    4%

A lot of those stats are inflated by shows that I don't watch regularly -
for example, I record Sportscentre every night (1246 episodes recorded,)
but maybe watch 15 minutes a week.  Also record a couple of other shows
that cycle through and get deleted unwatched most of the time.

Greg