[mythtv-users] OT: LED or Plasma (was Advice on choosing a TV)

Alasdair Macdonald wewalkforonereason at googlemail.com
Tue May 11 15:02:43 UTC 2010

On 11 May 2010 13:28, Paul Gardiner <lists at glidos.net> wrote:
> I want the Plasma, don't I? Tell me I want the Plasma... go on...
> go on! :-)

Well, the topic came up at the perfect time for me; I've been
following it for the past several days, took advice that was offered
earlier in the discussion, and have placed my online order (Panasonic
TX-P50G20B) just a few minutes ago. (My current TV is over 10 years
old, a 32" CRT. The new one is likely to be fed by at least 2
computers as well as the more traditional TV / DVD sources).

So my thanks goes to all those who have provided insight thus far.

Paul - my guess is that this will nugde you a tiny bit further in one
direction. HTH.