[mythtv-users] Recommendation for a tuner card

Patrick Doyle wpdster at gmail.com
Mon May 10 16:13:04 UTC 2010

I believe that my WOOT special USB stick tuner did not survive a
recent power outage for some reason, so I need to purchase a new tuner
card.  Would anybody care to to recommend an ATSC (and preferably QAM
too) tuner card that works well with Myth?  It doesn't need to be USB.
 If it were known to have better sensitivity (i.e. can pick up signals
better) than some other card, that would be a definite plus.

Thanks.

--wpd