[mythtv-users] Your recording statistics?

Chris Dennis cgdennis at btinternet.com
Mon May 10 15:34:25 UTC 2010

Eloy Paris wrote:
> MythWeb has a nice Recording Statistics page that I take a look at every
> now and then. My stats are as follows:
>
> Number of shows: 330
> Number of episodes: 3150
> First recording: Sunday September 14th, 2003
> Last recording: Sunday May 9th, 2010
> Total Running Time: 6 years 7 months 24 days 16 hrs 44 mins
> Total Recorded: 4 months 11 days 21 hrs 47 mins
> Percent of time spent recording: 0%
>
> Just curious to see what everybody else's stats are.
>
> During the 6.5 years of MythTV use my family has gone from standard
> cable (not digital, but good selection of channels) to basic cable
> (basically channels from stations that broadcast in our area), to no
> cable and just OTA TV (this change just a couple of weeks ago).
>
> Cheers,
>
> Eloy Paris.-

I'd never noticed those statistics before.  Mine are:

Number of shows:    973
Number of episodes:    4860
First recording:    Saturday May 10th, 2008
Last recording:    Monday May 10th, 2010
Total Running Time:    2 years 1 hr 48 mins
Total Recorded:    5 months 18 days 11 hrs 25 mins
Percent of time spent recording:    3%

Obviously we watch too much telly.

cheers

Chris