[mythtv-users] Your recording statistics?

Eloy Paris peloy at chapus.net
Mon May 10 14:49:41 UTC 2010

MythWeb has a nice Recording Statistics page that I take a look at every
now and then. My stats are as follows:

Number of shows: 330
Number of episodes: 3150
First recording: Sunday September 14th, 2003
Last recording: Sunday May 9th, 2010
Total Running Time: 6 years 7 months 24 days 16 hrs 44 mins
Total Recorded: 4 months 11 days 21 hrs 47 mins
Percent of time spent recording: 0%

Just curious to see what everybody else's stats are.

During the 6.5 years of MythTV use my family has gone from standard
cable (not digital, but good selection of channels) to basic cable
(basically channels from stations that broadcast in our area), to no
cable and just OTA TV (this change just a couple of weeks ago).

Cheers,

Eloy Paris.-