[mythtv-users] Channel Scan fails and no EIT data

Gmail tassbur at gmail.com
Mon May 10 08:24:24 UTC 2010

	I beleive you could try a couple of things:

1.- Recompile v4l drivers as in http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-HVR-4000 said.
2.- Check signal with tzap, szap, etc.
3.- For DVB-S, i couldn't do a complete scan, but if i scan a single tuned transponder it scan all without problems.

I hope this could help you