[mythtv-users] MythTV to MythVideo, best and easiest solution for Mythbuntu 10.4?

Joseph Fry joe at thefrys.com
Fri May 7 14:17:41 UTC 2010

> 3. moves (or copies) the file to the videos directory
>
> I have often wished for a Recording to Video option too.  Mostly because
occasionally I record a movie for the kids in all of it's HD glory... but it
sits in the recordings screen without coverart so my (currently illiterate)
son doesn't even know it's there.

But all of his other movies are just a click away as he can browse the video
gallery himself and start the show he wants to watch.

I also like the idea of recording a season of a show and dumping it to my
videos directory with logical season/episode names and artwork from tvdb.