[mythtv-users] recording of Quest (UK) causes 0.23 to segfault

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Thu May 6 22:40:51 UTC 2010

Has anyone logged a bug regarding this issue?
I have never collected the information to log a bug of this nature; I can
supply a file sample if that helps. any thoughts?

On 27 Apr 2010 22:54, "David Scammell" <davescammell at gmail.com> wrote:

On 27 April 2010 22:30, John Pilkington <J.Pilk at tesco.net> wrote:
> On 27/04/10 20:52, John Pilkingt...
<snip>

Ok, I just attempted to play one of the x-machines recordings and it
fails for me also. I had presumed wrongly that another member of the
household had been watching these. He knows how to ctrl+alt+backspace
and I guess he never reported the failures but was able to restart the
frontend himself.

ht...