[mythtv-users] Is there a 0.23 "live" preview available in recording screen ?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Wed May 5 14:11:05 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-05-05 at 11:05 -0300, Greg Estabrooks wrote:

>  Well if you choose to suffer ... :)

Dude.  It's not a case of choosing to suffer.  When I am legitimately
watching a program in full, I want the menu to come up at the end to ask
me what I want to do.  That covers 98% of the cases.  But it's one of
those things that's just not smart enough to read my mind the other 2%
of the time.

So given that, a different work-flow, namely the animated preview, was a
sufficient substitute.

But this horse is pretty dead and beaten, so let's just leave it be, OK?

b.