[mythtv-users] Comcast bricked me above 33 so I bricked Comcast with my wallet

Matthew Zimmerman mzimmerman at gmail.com
Tue May 4 12:44:18 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> wrote:
> Comcast is gone from my TV viewing life and replaced by DirecTV.

This probably won't work for everyone, but the wife and I ditched
everything in lieu of OTA antenna.  I've found that when given the
option to record things and watch them later, I am never at a loss for
good content.  Even only having just the major networks, I still have
content I enjoy ready anytime I want it.

I do miss some sporting events and other programs that aren't carried
on the main networks, but I don't have a single per month fee...