[mythtv-users] WARNING - plugins fail on latest mythbuntu autobuilds

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Tue May 4 00:46:36 UTC 2010

2010/5/4 Richard Morton <richard.e.morton at gmail.com>:
> I have just updated to the latest mythvideo/music/gallery/netvision -
> and all the other updates for the rest of myth.
> Since updating none of the above plugins work.

...because you updated mythtv without updating mythplugins...

The Ubuntu build servers are busy these days, so there's a queue for
building packages. I was also waiting for an hour earlier today to get
a working trunk installation from autobuild.

Have a look at the following link, you can see the build status of the
packages in the lower right corner (and in more details if you click
on the package name):
https://launchpad.net/~mythbuntu/+archive/0.23/+packages

Best Regards
Kenni