[mythtv-users] MythArchive - no cutlist

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sat May 1 10:27:17 UTC 2010

> I've not used MythArchive since 0.21 and I'm on 0.23-fixes now and having
> problems.
>
> I have selected projectX as the tool to do the cutlist and enabled the
> cutlist for the file (having edited them into place) but as far as I can
> see the mythburn.py script never invokes projectX and the commercials are
> certainly still present in the iso image.
>
> The mydata.xml file that gets passed around has cutlist set to '1' so the
> MythArchive GUI is passing the correct data, just nowt is done!!

Another data point - if I use any profile other than 'none' (I've tried SP
and HQ) then it fails to use the cutlist. I appears to miss the cutlist
stage entirely in fact, only using projectX right at the end to remux the
recording.

With no profile it all works fine using a recording from an STB via a
PVR150 which I guess gives a lossless mpeg2 conversion to DVD format. I've
not tried any of my H264 high def channels yet though...

--
Robin Gilks