[mythtv-users] Custom recording rule - how to not record

Ismo Tanskanen ismot at telemail.fi
Wed Mar 31 14:49:12 UTC 2010

I have custom recording rule what records music shows:

program.title LIKE '%black sabbath%' OR program.title LIKE '%deep
purple%' OR program.title LIKE '%led zeppelin%' OR program.description
LIKE '%black sabbath%' OR program.description LIKE '%deep purple%' OR
program.description LIKE '%led zeppelin%'

But I don't want record "The Osbournes" what comes out almost every
night. It's description talks about "Black Sabbath" and of cource is
included to upcoming records.

How I can exclude this show? I tried to add this after sql command:

AND program.title <> 'The Osbournes'

AND program.title NOT LIKE '%osbournes%'

but neither of those works.

Thanks, Kane