[mythtv-users] Xbox360 Universal Remote

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 07:48:24 UTC 2010

How about a ps3 bluetooth remote?
I set mine up this evening and very happy with it.

No key backlight or dedicated/marked volume buttons,
But I have mapped everything I need (I think) to somewhere senisble.

Used the xbmc guiide to set it up which was a patch to bluez.

Hth R

Please excuse brevity and mistakes, this email was composed on a mobile
phone.

Thanks and regards,
Richard Morton

On 31 Mar 2010 00:57, "Jongi" <jongitech at gmail.com> wrote:

On 03/31/2010 01:49 AM, Brian Wood wrote:

> On Tuesday 30 March 2010 05:33:35 pm Jongi wrote:
:D

My choices are somewhat limited. Either this, Compro K300 or 220; or
Gigabyte GT-P5100. I am not married to any of them. Just need a remote I can
order tomorrow that will not cause me too much grief to setup.

h...