[mythtv-users] Xbox360 Universal Remote

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Tue Mar 30 23:49:01 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 30 March 2010 05:33:35 pm Jongi wrote:
> Can this work with MythTV?
>
> http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360universalremote/

Radio Shack already sells a very similar device (Gamer-Pro remote, P/N
15-133), for the same price. In spite of the unfortunate name, it does the
same thing, but will also work with a PS2/3, and will also work with PCs using
the MCE remote control systems.

So I'd guess it would work with Myth, assuming you set it up properly.

I picked up the R/S unit because I was embarrassed when my brother caught me
using the X-Box controller while watching a DVD on the X-Box. I was mortified
that someone might think I was playing a video game, it was worth the $20 to
prevent it happening again.