[mythtv-users] USB video capture

R G rawgarlic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 21:48:11 UTC 2010

Aside from doing its setup and configuration in Myth,
did you have to do anything else for the HVR-1950
to get it to work in Myth?

-----------------------
On Tue, 3/30/10, Scott <pickle136 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

This what i remember off the top of my head for setting up
the other capture inputs within a setup with tv tuner.
So it may or may not apply since all you want is straight
capture. There may be some specific details im forgetting.
I added dummy channels in the channel list, one for each
analog capture input. I create a dummy source listings that
can be assigned to each input. Basically I got it setup at
one point where i could record things off a vcr going to
the composite input.

Got it.

Do you remember if you had to:
* Install the pvrusb2 driver?
* Extract the firmware from the windows drivers?