[mythtv-users] Help: Just installed Mythtv folders empty

Timo.Iivarinen at bof.fi Timo.Iivarinen at bof.fi
Tue Mar 30 10:03:04 UTC 2010

Ok. I run the df-command and I quess the USB-drive is the first one (file system: /dev/sda6) . This is mounted on /. So I changed the directory name from /var/lib/mythtv/music into / and scanned for new music. This went on at least two hours and nothing was found. When I start the system I boot it from  ubuntu 2.6.31.-14-generic so this must be my distro. Can you help me further?
regards
Timo