[mythtv-users] PVR-500 second tuner not working in Fedora 12

kanetse@gmail.com kane.tse at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 20:14:58 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 10:06 AM, spp10 <spp10 at bell.net> wrote:

> Might be a clue here http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1028051 .
> It seems to have helped my problem.

Did you also have one tuner that was working and one that didn't?

 I did try the audio-source solution suggested in the thread previously...
although I was using ivtvctl.  My system doesn't seem to have v4l2-ctl
(anyone know which package it's part of?)

The other solution seems to involve recompiling the kernel module, which I'd
rather not do right since, since kernel updates will mean an other
recompile.