[mythtv-users] No video playback in .23

Michael Drons mdrons at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 20:07:29 UTC 2010

No sound is displayed.

I see some messages like these:
2010-03-29 14:57:53.877 VDP: Ignoring profile item 51 (renderer quartz-blit is not supported w/decoder ffmpeg (supported: null,xlib,xshm,xv-blit,opengl,vdpau))
2010-03-29 14:57:53.877 VDP: Ignoring profile item 52 (renderer quartz-blit is not supported w/decoder ffmpeg (supported: null,xlib,xshm,xv-blit,opengl,vdpau))

Maybe the video profile has some options set not supported in .23???

Mike