[mythtv-users] Compile error

Chris Thauberger cthauber at allstartech.com
Mon Mar 29 18:21:08 UTC 2010

Well, clearing the includes from /usr/local/include/mythtv didn't fix it, but clearing an old set from /usr/include and /usr/lib that I thought was already gone (from a long ways back, I was using a custom destination) seems to have cleared up the issue.
Thanks for the nudge in the right direction :)

>>> "Chris Thauberger" <cthauber at allstartech.com> 3/29/2010 11:16 AM >>>
I have cleared the libs, but not the includes.
I will give that a try...
Thanks for the tip

On Mon, 2010-03-29 at 09:31 -0600, Chris Thauberger wrote:

> Now, since that revision, the backend is still fine, and one of the
> two frontends is fine.
> My problem is on the second frontend.

I have no idea whether this could be your problem or not, but I had a
similar issue where I had one system that Myth would not compile on and
other identical (as far as I could tell) systems where it did. My
problem turned out to be that I had some old include files lying around
in /usr/local/include on the one system that was failing. It took me
MONTHS to track this down, so I thought I'd mention it just in case.

--Greg