[mythtv-users] Compile error

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Mon Mar 29 17:15:28 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-03-29 at 09:31 -0600, Chris Thauberger wrote:

> Now, since that revision, the backend is still fine, and one of the
> two frontends is fine.
> My problem is on the second frontend.

I have no idea whether this could be your problem or not, but I had a
similar issue where I had one system that Myth would not compile on and
other identical (as far as I could tell) systems where it did. My
problem turned out to be that I had some old include files lying around
in /usr/local/include on the one system that was failing. It took me
MONTHS to track this down, so I thought I'd mention it just in case.

--Greg