[mythtv-users] I did something and my DTS/AC3 pass through not working - Help.

Ramasubramanian Ramesh rramesh at ti.com
Fri Mar 26 16:26:56 UTC 2010

I got this resolved. Some thing has gone bad on my receiver that it does
not take AC3/DTS on the TV input.
I switched my mythbuntu box to VDP input and everything works fine.
Since I did not expect this, it took a while to converge on to this path.

BTW, mythbuntu does not have any form asoundrc file and that makes
running command line apps produce unexpected results.  Just create a
.asoundrc and external apps will start working fine.
This is FYI for any one googles and gets down to this message.

Ramesh