[mythtv-users] MythDroid 0.3

foo bar foobum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 18:17:27 UTC 2010

On 25 March 2010 14:40, Bob Sully <rcs at malibyte.net> wrote:
> Actually, I did check the docs - thought I didn't need the patch, since
> the version I'm running is >23400, and you mentioned that I'd need it for
> versions before 23381.

The SVN revision is global across all branches. The fixes were
commited to the MythTV trunk branch (and are therefore in 0.23) but
were never merged back to 0.22-fixes. So you still need to patch or
upgrade unfortunately.

>> It selects the first defined frontend (See
>> http://code.google.com/p/mythdroid/wiki/UserGuide).
>
> I know - I figured this out.  It would be nice if a default could be  set
> by the user, but for now I'll just delete and re-enter the frontend info.

Ok. Agree. Grateful if you could file a ticket at
http://code.google.com/p/mythdroid/issues/list.

Regards,

foobum