[mythtv-users] MythDroid 0.3

foo bar foobum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 18:07:15 UTC 2010

Ok. Please file tickets at http://code.google.com/p/mythdroid/issues/list.

> didn't get to figure out the gesture interface very well, that might be more
> a work in progress or I just don't get it...or maybe its not working on the
> N1?  I presumed it to be a gesture mouse system however there was no spatial
> response so I'm not sure about the intention there.
> There are still crashes however recovery from those is reasonably and
> variably graceful. Also more to test.

The gesture iface should respond to swipes, drags and taps.

Please file tickets for this and the crashes, preferably with a log
attached in the case of a crash (log collector from the market is
useful for retrieving logs on the device itself).

> Kewl stuff foobum.  Do you want more comments at this stage?

Yes please, but perhaps to mythdroid-users at googlegroups.com rather
than to this list.

Thanks,

foobum (who is right handed and no so great at UI design)