[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.23rc1 Available

Chris Adams rocket at extremelan.net
Thu Mar 25 00:18:56 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean-Yves Avenard" <jyavenard at gmail.com>

A quick vote from me for audio changes to go in the release notes.

A side note: JYA's packages have been a godsend - VDPAU for 0.21,
audio updates and nvidia driver version independence for 0.22. Now
they aren't needed for the latest & greatest. IMVVHO that's a feature
:)

Thanks to the myth devs for such amazing work. I'm looking forward to upgrading.