[mythtv-users] mythbuntu video stutter

Christopher Kerr mythtv at theseekerr.com
Wed Mar 24 08:59:45 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 2:46 PM, Ramasubramanian Ramesh <rramesh at ti.com> wrote:
> Ok, I found the playback profile here: (frontend) setup -> tv setup ->
> palyback -> page6/9 = playback profile. But no vdpaubuffersize entry there.
> I have chosen vdpau normal with default settings and I could not see a place
> where I could modify the vdpaubuffersize.

OK, now hit Edit on the first entry in the list. Hit next, then you'll
see a field for Custom Filters. Add "vdpaubuffersize=32" (without the
quotes) to this box - if there's already something in the box,
separate entries with a comma. (ie. yours might read
"vdpaucolorspace=auto,vdpaubuffersize=32").
Repeat for the other entries in the list.

- Chris