[mythtv-users] XMLTV errors (UK)

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:26:59 UTC 2010

On 22 March 2010 16:08, Jason Chambers
<+lists.mythtv at purplish-monkey.com> wrote:
> On 22/03/2010 15:50, Mike Perkins wrote:
>> This is not something to do with the GMT/BST changeover, is it? I think
>> that happens next weekend, the 27th/28th.
>
> Yes the change is next weekend, but the file I looked had had entries up to
> Monday *evening*.  Not sure whether that means its unrelated to the start of
> British Summer Time or just some reviews were published before they realised
> it was after the cutoff.

I'm quite sure it's not related to the GMT/BST changeover directly, as
there are full listings for next Monday (the day after the changeover)
up until early Tuesday morning.

As Stepher mentioned earlier, and I posted on xmltv-users, this has
happened in the past, and has always been rectified. I've reported it
to the Radio Times, and I hope it is addressed before the end of the
week.

Cheers,
Nick

--